Kindermusik Summer Camps

JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING KINDErMUSIK CLASSES

Our 2019 Summer Award Winning Kindermusik Classes will be in two different session. The first session will run in a 6-week camp (Trolls-Garden Theme) June 10th-July 25th with a break for 4th of July week and the second session will run in a 5-week camp (Sing-Animal Theme) July 29th-August 29th. Enroll in both summer sessions before May 31st and receive $10 off the first session and $5 off the second session. Also for every additional sibling that is enrolled in our programs families will receive a 10% discount.

25% of the total camp tuition is charged at the time of registration and is non-refundable.  The remaining 75% of the camp tuition will be charged on June 1st.  There are no refunds or credits after June 1st. Note that ongoing lessons and classes are billed monthly. 

In every Kindermusik class, your child is welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where they will sing, move, play instruments, and hear stories. Kindermusik classes foster social skills, problem-solving skills, pre-math skills, and a foundation for reading. Our research-based curriculum focuses on development of the whole-child and helps you understand how your child is developing musically, cognitively, and socially. 

SCROLL DOWN TO EXPLORE ALL OPTIONS

Kindermusik Meastro.png

 

Foundations

45 minute class with caregiver

Ages newborn to starting to walk: Make baby’s first class musical! Our Foundations classes offer a sensory-rich, caring, and gentle environment. Infants can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and objects. Shared activities for babies and their caregivers, provide the opportunity to strengthen your connection with your child through joyful music-making experiences.


Level 1

45 minute class with caregiver

Ages 1 to 2 Years: Level 1 classes offer young toddlers a stimulating environment to explore their new movement and language skills with a sense of security, comfort, and confidence. As your child thrives in a music and movement-driven environment, you have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers and learn to use music to create and simplify routines at home.


Level 2

45 minute class with caregiver

18 Months-3 Years: No terrible two’s here! Our Level 2 classes encourage older toddlers to initiate their own ideas and explore their creativity. Each class offers plenty of fun outlets for toddler-style energy, promoting cognitive development through singing, dancing, and instrument play. Better still, you have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers, who are also experiencing the joys and complexities of these busy years, all while learning to use music to create and simplify routines at home.


Level 3

Class options:

  • 45 minute class: 30 mins. without caregiver/ grown ups join the last 15 mins.

  • 45 minute class with caregiver

Ages 3 to 5 Years: Level 3 classes engage preschoolers’ natural love of music and activate their imaginations. A wide range of learning opportunities boosts language skills, confidence, independence, social-emotional skills, and self-control. Caregivers are invited to join the fun for a portion of each class, sharing in the joy of music-making and learning how your child is developing, all while strengthening your relationship with your child.


Level 4

45 minute class: 30 mins. without caregiver/ grown ups join the last 15 mins.

Ages 4 to 6 Years: Level 4 classes offer children their very first experiences with musical symbols and more complex instruments, laying the groundwork for formal music instruction. Caregivers join the fun for the final activities and watch their child begin to master music terms and concepts. All while building a strong foundation for learning in other subjects like math, reading, and writing. Students explore a variety of instruments.  


Mixed Age

45 minute class with caregiver

Ages 6 months to 4 Years: Our mixed-age classes are perfect for families who wish to bring two or more children of different ages to the same class, or for parents who simply prefer a mixed-age setting for their child. These classes allow children and their caregivers to gather together for a fun-filled learning experience. Your Kindermusik educator will help you modify movement activities, group dances, and instrument-play activities for each of your children. Mixed-age classes offer the perfect setting for weekly family bonding time and inspire ideas for more music exploration, play, and fun at home!